Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

Companies that will ship ADA products to the US

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Are ADA products available in Singapore? I want to either have an ADA aquarium stand shipped or DIY myself. I was wondering if anyone had any details on ADA stands. This is the stand I am looking for info on. What kind of finish do they have, painted or laminate? Has anyone seen close up pictures on the net of these stands. Any help would be great, thanks.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Companies that will ship ADA products to the US

[quote:4389bb1e81="IUnknown"]Are ADA products available in Singapore? I want to either have an ADA aquarium stand shipped or DIY myself. I was wondering if anyone had any details on ADA stands. This is the stand I am looking for info on. What kind of finish do they have, painted or laminate? Has anyone seen close up pictures on the net of these stands. Any help would be great, thanks.
    [/quote:4389bb1e81]

have you tried www.aquagoods.com ? for a clearer pic of those stands, u need to get the ADA catelog

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States
    Yeah, they have been down for months, and they don't respond to emails.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re:

[quote:505192481e="IUnknown"]Yeah, they have been down for months, and they don't respond to emails.[/quote:505192481e]

you mean their operations? There is a Distributor for ADA here locally, but i doubt they ship to other locations. Another idea is HK, ADA fanatics abundant over there and I also believe their selection is wider compared to SG. The local distributor only brought in certain products. I have seen the stand in the catelog and it sure looks great. I think its not too difficult to duplicate the design and DIY. What I like about the stand is the holder for hobbyist to put their smaller equipments/tools/fertilizer

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States
    you mean their operations?
    just the web store from what I know.

Another idea is HK
    As in Hong Kong? Any websites you know of. I've been using web translators to navigate sites. The thing thats great about aquatic quotient is that you guys speak English, so I can communicate with you.

Maybe we can gather more members who are interested and do a mass order together. It's because the local distributor are not confirm that the stand will sell or not, so won't even dare to bring in. But if we have gather enough of confirm buyers from here, the local distributor can do a special order for us

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Ummm... IUnknown is from USA. So mass order here won't help him much.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States
    Haha, thanks Vinz. Another member is helping me out, so we will see how it goes.