Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Flipper for DIY CO2

Flipper for DIY CO2

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, anyone know where can I get a flipper to dissolve the CO2 from my DIY generator? Bubble rate is about 1 bubble per 3-7secs. 2 ft tank. Also, what is the price?

Just learning to plant for the sake of the beautiful and innocent fishes....

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Flipper for DIY CO2

[quote:6d518481d4="KnoNutz"]Hi, anyone know where can I get a flipper to dissolve the CO2 from my DIY generator? Bubble rate is about 1 bubble per 3-7secs. 2 ft tank. Also, what is the price?

Just learning to plant for the sake of the beautiful and innocent fishes....
    [/quote:6d518481d4]

I got my flipper when I previously bought the Nutrafin CO2 set. But I'm not sure whether it can be bought as a stand-alone item

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Dennerle sells one but it's expensive.

Yah... I was just at C328, they have 2 different sizes. Selling more than 50 bucks for the smaller size and 70-80 something for the bigger size. Like Geoffrey's case, the lady boss suggested getting the Nutrafin set and use the flipper. Cheaper...

But just wondering if anyone knows if there is any "chiong" version that is cheaper...
    Just learning to plant for the sake of the beautiful and innocent fishes.....

Flipper

Hi Bro,

Have a used Nutrafin set (Flipper + 2 bottles) for cheap sale if you'd like.

PM me if you're interested.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Want to consider internal reactors? They work just as well but unsightly. However that can be overcome.

Hey Bro Geoffrey, you have a excellent planted aquarium...

How does internal reactors work? Is it with a internal pump? if it is simple, I would want to give it a shot. I am trying to limit things in my 2ft tank.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    An internal reactor is a container like gadget that uses the water flow from the outlet of your filter to mix with the CO2.

It is those green container with bio-balls in them. Comes in various shape and size.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Something like that:
    koah fong
    Juggler's tanks

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Bro,

If you want just flipper, go to NA, you can get it separately at a very low cost.

Save more space but less effective as compare to reactor......
    Cheers
    CFP

Ahhh...... finally, I know how this green thing works. Have seen it somewhere but never know what is it.

Will call up NA to find out the prices for the reactor and the flipper.

Thanks guys.