Country
    Singapore

Re: Barmby went Aquarama 2013

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Great photos Barmby....

And... 'Ahem'... Cannot remove that photo? Hahahahahaha... (You know which I saying....)
    钱不是问题!问题是。。。我没有钱。。。
    花钱像拉屎一样简单,赚钱像吃屎一样难。。。

http://alvinchan80.blog.fc2.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by felix_fx2 View Post
    Shadow, you know....
    i mis-heard you, i thought buy 1 get 1 free. it's buy home, get sensor program upgrade.

But i do remember, the ph part need to change or something. Vague memory of one member keep talking about this product last year, saying he want to buy for his tank (of course he never did haha).
    So can i T-loan to test my LED vs T5 :P.
    Sure no problem. SEcond day of playing with the device, I start noticing some problem. Mainly on the device capability. For example the pH range I was told by the customer support can only measure 6.4 - 7.45. In planted tank with ADA Aquasoil, we are talking about 6 - 6.2

The same for temperature the device able to measure 25-28C but in planted tank, plants can survive 30 degree C without problem. There are even some plant species which are able to survive higher at temperature range .

The one that I most interested in, PAR meter range 60-1000, but when I measure my low tech tank PAR is only 20 at the bottom of the tank. Does it mean the measured 20 is not accurate since the device minimum only able to measure 60? I'm still waiting for their reply, the customer support is great, they normally reply me within a day.
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Sure no problem. SEcond day of playing with the device, I start noticing some problem. Mainly on the device capability. For example the pH range I was told by the customer support can only measure 6.4 - 7.45. In planted tank with ADA Aquasoil, we are talking about 6 - 6.2

The same for temperature the device able to measure 25-28C but in planted tank, plants can survive 30 degree C without problem. There are even some plant species which are able to survive higher at temperature range .

The one that I most interested in, PAR meter range 60-1000, but when I measure my low tech tank PAR is only 20 at the bottom of the tank. Does it mean the measured 20 is not accurate since the device minimum only able to measure 60? I'm still waiting for their reply, the customer support is great, they normally reply me within a day.
    I only need once a year also haha. Maybe can measure 0-1000 for par. I am also keep to test on LED set i bought recently for testing.
    Learning the hardway, not the highway.
    Photo Blog - impervious-endeavors.blogspot.com

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12