Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: EOA: Z Series LED Promotion (20% off!!!!!!!!!!)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

EOA: Z Series LED Promotion (20% off!!!!!!!!!!)

Item will be here in East Ocean Aquatic Store @ on this evening

Like our Facebook for immediate updates news!!
    Importer, Wholesaler & Retailer of aquatic equipments- Planted, Marine, Pond, Landscape
    ANS, Eiho, UP, Jebao, Boyu, Odyssea, Weipro, Haliea, Aquarium System, Sudo, Aquamaster, Marine Sources, Caribsea, TLF, VIV
    Retail Shop: Blk 22 Havelock Rd #01-699 Singapore 160022
    Opening Hrs: (Mon- Sat 9am- 8pm) (Sun & PH 9am- 5pm)
    Tel: 62759220 Fax: 62759221
    Online Aqua catalogue link!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: EOA: Z Series LED Promotion (20% off!!!!!!!!!!)

The 60cm model has a rating of 21.3w on the box. However, it comes supplied with a 1.5A 12v power adaptor. This means that the adaptor supplies 18w max. Measuring the actual power consumption, it is only 13w. (I bought 2 sets and both read 13w). 21.3w may be the theoretical maximum wattage that the LEDs are driven at, to extend bulb life, you don't usually apply max wattage.

The good news is that I think it is almost as bright/just as bright as the normal T5 bulbs it is replacing. Thus, there is energy saving at 13w.. and hopefully, since it uses less energy, means it is also cooler than T5.

Another good news is that the design of the light holders allow you to use a 60cm model on any size tank, so I'm using the 60cm model on my 45cm tank as in future I might upsize to 60cm tank.

More importantly of course is how the plants do, that one, have to report later.