Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Received 1 x warning from admin Felix.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Received 1 x warning from admin Felix.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi admin Felix, kindly PM me as I am unable to PM you. There must be some misunderstanding as I am being warning for Advertising Outside Marketplace Forums or Hijacking Sales Thread (ex) when I was not even posting a WTS or post a post in any sale thread. Do get back to me. My alternate email is [email protected]

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Received 1 x warning from admin Felix.

http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...681#post729681

Care to explain? the listing is exactly like selling.
    So your listing what you sold or what you want to sell? but no listing of equipment you got and used for the setup?

so what you sell to setup is more important then what you bought for the budget setup?
    Learning the hardway, not the highway.
    Photo Blog - impervious-endeavors.blogspot.com

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi Sir,
    Have you read through the thread post. Do u see a " WTS" Or "WTT" inside.? I must first apologise that my simple english command that had led you to have difficulties in reading and understanding. Nevertheless, you can always do use a " CTR F " . Well or did you see something that is familar using the SAME SELLING format as per set by this forum? I am stating the items that I obtained from 2 decomm tank sales event.
    Strange enough, there are 2 members replying to my thread and none of them even response in such a wayas you , thinking that it is rather a selling thread.
    I think I better make it more fool proof for you or my be other members that might also have the same thinking as you. Let me ask you back a question. In what way do you think the format I am using to list out all my items a sale thread. Hope to get a clear explanation from you. Peace!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Agreed. No contact number given and pricing. Shouldn't be a buy/sell thread. Maybe expire way of phrasing is confusing.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Hi,

Likewise, i do not think you made it point blank enough to say this is not a sale but your setup thread.
    go see the other setup threads and judge it yourself. Not many people post it that way. or maybe i am not clever enough to understand your language.

Also I have a very simple way to settle this. The misleading text will be removed.

1. the one who posted, is a fresh face.
    2. the 2nd who responded was not responding to you.

If you have any further comments, please do say.
    I believe in talking to members then deleting the whole thread directly then issuing warning.

btw, magpie. yes no contact that is why warning only. if joined for sometime, i would have already infracted him. Warnings only show for a fixed period of time.

Lastly, i would like to remind please refrain from using sms lingo.
    Learning the hardway, not the highway.
    Photo Blog - impervious-endeavors.blogspot.com

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi Sir,
    i must admit that i am a new face for sure. i read through the sale thread guidelines and knew that any seller using the marketplace had to adhere to this specify forum format of displaying their ware.
    i am posting at AQUASCAPING. i read through the gjidelines by ken and it was never stated that that there is a specified display format that we members got to adhere to for display or how to display the items used by us when we set up our.tank. Well, maybe i missed out the link. Could you kindly point out to me this rule or guideline so that i will not make this mistake again.
    My last point: since my thread is being a sore eye, by all means just delete it as you also mentioned, " a very simple way to settle this.""