Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Dwarf Kissing Fish

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Kept a pair when I was young and looking for another pair. After months of searching, finally saw some at Wuhu but Ben was kind enough to confirm that his were the normal kissing fish that will grow to quite a sizable size (there is a large specimen at Seaview in the large community tank inside)

I've tried C328, Seaview etc but have not seen them. Has anyone seen the dwarf variety lately?

Thanks !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Dwarf Kissing Fish

Bro you mean Helostoma temminckii? I think I saw them in C328 early this yr. You can ask the boss when will be new stock coming and need to confirm with them whether they are dwarfs. Have you try QH? They might have it.

Good luck in your fish hunting!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Dwarf Kissing Fish

Quote Originally Posted by FryDaddy View Post
    Bro you mean Helostoma temminckii? I think I saw them in C328 early this yr. You can ask the boss when will be new stock coming and need to confirm with them whether they are dwarfs. Have you try QH? They might have it.

Good luck in your fish hunting!
    Thanks. I don't know the scientific name but just know it as Kissing Fish or Kissing Gourami. Have tried QH and C328 and many others and only saw in Wuhu but unfortunately its not the dwarf species.