Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

ELBIRU EB36W-2

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Guys, have the above e-ballast. i have 2x 18W PL tubes. Should i fix the individual tubes to the individual slots [rated 1 x 36W-40W] or do i fix both lights in a series using only 1 slot?[ie. 2x 18W=36W] Pls help and thanxs.
    If you've learned, teach.
    If you get, give. ~ [BFG]
    Don't know nuts? Shad'dup ~ [AxCorp.Biz]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: ELBIRU EB36W-2

Be careful,

The output have current. Please enage a qualify electrician to fix up for you. It not worth the life for the your safety and I dun undersatnd what you are mentioning in your msg.

Maybe, I think you are referring to 4 pin connecting into series .... You cannot contact them in this way. Cos the 2 pin internal tube already have the current for this tube but series goes into another tube. It will have problem to start up both lamps at one time. The other problem is that the power for one tube will be to high and the tube will spoil easily.

Maybe you dun get me anyway.

If you consider, contact me for the modification.

Thank you

Mason (65561232)

[quote:275b8470f6="axcorp"]Guys, have the above e-ballast. i have 2x 18W PL tubes. Should i fix the individual tubes to the individual slots [rated 1 x 36W-40W] or do i fix both lights in a series using only 1 slot?[ie. 2x 18W=36W] Pls help and thanxs. [/quote:275b8470f6]