Hey people.. Would like to know if any one here can tell me whats the dosage like for the product mention above? Its not stated and i cant seem to find any directions..

MOSURA SHRIMPTON is a artificial planktonic food suitable shrimps of all stages including shrimp larvae. It composes of high level of micro-encapsulated, spirulina, chlorella and other ingridents. The high stability micro-encapsulated food contains 12 amino acid and high unit of Vitamin C and E. Vitamins C prevent shrimp in shrimps and vitamin E can increase cellular metabolism, thus improve survival rate. Spirulina and chlorella contains high level of protein, minerals, cholorophyll, that promotes increases vatality and promote metabolism. Shrimpton has Unknown Growth Factor on shrimps and shrimplets.
Shrimpton eliminates the need to grow and harvest plankton for shrimps feeding.
It demystifies the need of brackish water to develop some species shrimp larvae in captivity. In most cases, shrimp larvae die in captivity because lack of minute size food. Shrimpton food sizes range from 8um to 200um which is an idea food size for all stage of shrimp larvae.
It is also an ideal food for fan or filter shrimps, Atyopsis species.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk