Thread: Quick introduction

kinyao Guest/Not Logged In

Quick introduction

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hey all ,

Just to introduce myself to this great community, I am an Ang-Mo (french native, plz excuse my poor english) staying in Clementi, big fan of Scuba diving.

So it all started 1 month ago when my gf asked me for a goldfish, because it is super cute .
    And of course it was her birthday 2 weeks later.

Luckily living in Clementi, having C328 and Polyart at walking distance, came back with a 1ft all-inclusive and a couple of guppies (1 male, 2 females) and 8 neons.
    Classic story, read a lot and found that I did it wrong cycling with fish inside.
    So bought a 3ft tank and a canister to do a proper cycling with magical bacterias ( I know I know...) for ammonia-nitrite and all the tests.
    In the meantime, I became very good in changing water (up to 3 times a day, thank u ammonia/nitrite)

My gf stayed awake all night to save guppy fries before their mama eats them, she saved 15 so far.
    They growed fast (thanks to Daphnia) so I bought another 2ft as it is more comfortable and also to separate male-female by the way .

All tanks are cycled now, with additional shrimps (RCS) and catfishes (ancistrus, not pleco !!) from Qian Hu inside.
    Next step will be the chiller for shrimp (Hailea HS28a for the 3ft), proper plants and moss, and maybe CO2.

Few pictures below (3ft, 2ft, 1ft) :
    3fts.jpg
    2fts.jpg
    1ft.jpg

Oh I forgot to mention, I still have to buy the goldfish

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Quick introduction

Welcome to AQ. You are really poisoned so fast. Short period of time, you got 3 tanks already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Is kinyao your french-chinese name?

Living in Clementi would be your bane now. Being so near such 'stock-ful' LFS can only mean a 'stock-less' wallet.

Bienvenue à Singapour.

Bienvenue sur cet argent gaspiller hobby.

nearby Wululand..a nice place northern part of Singkapoh..
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

welcome to the hobby...

Check out my Blog on planted tank, good for newbies ( i am lazy to retype all the info i know, so please click and read below link... i hope you don't fall asleep while reading)
    Link to my Blog

I am not PERFECT but I am LIMITED EDITION !!! BIG Tank comes with BIG Responsibility...as they makan a lot of $$....lol

kinyao Guest/Not Logged In

Thanks for all comments.
    Yes I agree it is an expensive hobby, I just bought the chiller
    Kinyao means stingy in thai, and this is french people reputation.

Hey wongce, I rented a room in blk 770 for 9 months, 10 mn walk from Admiralty station, Wululand

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

qian hu fishes very ex..

nearby Wululand..a nice place northern part of Singkapoh..
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by kinyao View Post
    Thanks for all comments.
    Yes I agree it is an expensive hobby, I just bought the chiller
    Kinyao means stingy in thai, and this is french people reputation.

Hey wongce, I rented a room in blk 770 for 9 months, 10 mn walk from Admiralty station, Wululand
    haha... well, nice shrimps comes with nice price tags and nice maintenance cost...lol ...welcome to wululand...haha

Check out my Blog on planted tank, good for newbies ( i am lazy to retype all the info i know, so please click and read below link... i hope you don't fall asleep while reading)
    Link to my Blog

I am not PERFECT but I am LIMITED EDITION !!! BIG Tank comes with BIG Responsibility...as they makan a lot of $$....lol

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Welcome to AQ Kinyao. Please read the rules and regulation of this forum so that your visit and input are problem free. Remember, AQ is for everyone but not for 'u' & 'mi'. Take your time to compose your reply. This hobby is not a race and there are no finishing line. Help us to maintain this forum accordingly.

The above message is a reminder to others who are reading this message too! Thanks for reading.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.