Hi, just drop by to say hello. I've been missing in action for long... still in the hobby for those who still remember me aka daffydoc.

Wow! the site has really changed, so nicely designed and bubbling with life comparing my last visit here. even have 'fish' icons too, heh heh heh...

recently my first planted tank starts to give way (I mean lao chui) which I bought in 1996 ya...I know its kinda worth the use liow. so went scouting for one. This is one that I have it left at my parent place when I moved into my own 3 room at Bedok. Kind of neglected but have some of the pioneer fishes still alive. My parents want me to get a replacement for them. heh heh heh...what a chance, can buy new tank liow! you know that feeling

I saw one 3 ft at NA and looks pretty the type I want - neat looking. It will cost me $600, tank plus cabinet alone. For the whole package would cost almost 1k. These would include. CO2 set w solenoid, 36 watts X 2 PL lights, Sand and deponit mix. (I'll be using back my eheim 2224 and teco chiller)

Question:
since I am out of action for long...
Like to know it is worth?
Any help most welcome.

Also I am interested to upgrade my own one too currently using a 2 ft ADA tank. Wife said - only possible if I get rid of this 2ft tank. Anyone interested?

My apology for this lengthy post....anyway long time no talk lah..

Jellyman[/i]