Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Izt somewhere near Oriental Aquarium?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    If you enter Lim Chu Kang Lane 8 from Lim Chu Kang road, Oriental farm will be on the entire left side of the road. Go to the very end where there is a T junction. Just slightly to the right of the T junction there is a small road bordered by fences. go into that road and turn right and there's Teo.

Feedback Score
    What u mean slightly to the right? the small road is a lane? I went pass there and couldn't find it. I found oriental aquarium. What u say slightly right, i see some signboards depicting fishes. Izt there?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Slightly to the right means: When you are at the T-junction right after you pass Oriental (I assume you are on LCK Lane 8), you will see a small road (bordered by fencing) at one o'clock starboard. Yes, there are some signboards there. All you have to do is turn right, and then turn left (to go in that small road [i don't know the difference between a small road and lane, they never taught it in school]) and then turn right again (by which time you will be going down a slope). Thereafter you will see a little building, some concrete tanks on your left and a few tanned, heavily tatooed fellows. This, apparently, is the elusive Teo farm.

If all else fails, give the man a call....