Country
    Singapore

Panda loaches

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello!
    i picked up 2 panda loaches (expensive), yesterday and 1 died and 1 went Mia today.
    I did some research again and the seems like my temperature, 26-28 may have killed them. I am sorry I didn't research properly before getting them.
    They seem to be kept at lower temperatures.
    Anyone here keeping them?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Panda loaches

I have a few them in my tanks, no chiller and temperatures hit 29-30°C during the recent hot afternoons, so far all still okay for the past few months.

I guess temperature may not be the issue in your case, could just be one of them happen to be too weak or couldn't acclimatise to your tank conditions (since it died so quickly), the other one could just be hiding.
    :: Urban Aquaria ::
    www.urbanaquaria.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Aquaria View Post
    I have a few them in my tanks, no chiller and temperatures hit 29-30°C during the recent hot afternoons, so far all still okay for the past few months.

I guess temperature may not be the issue in your case, could just be one of them happen to be too weak or couldn't acclimatise to your tank conditions (since it died so quickly), the other one could just be hiding.
    Thanks for the advice. Maybe it was stressed by my clown killi because I saw it following the panda loach everywhere. It was a funny sight but not funny for the panda loach perhaps.
    I found the other one hiding, it seems that I may have to get a partner for it soon.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi bros,
    Seaview just came in a new batch and price is very reasonable. I just bought 2 pcs.