When I bought the aquarium tank from the fish shop, I didn't realised that the sides of the fish tank are covered by glass hence my T5 lights clamps cannot actually slide into the sides & clamp down securely.

The 2nd problem I faced was when I'm cleaning the tank and catching the fishes or rearranging my decorations, the lights always obstruct my hands making it hard for me to do my maintenance.

These two problems bothered me quite a while and I had to search online for solutions.

The final solution that I found on youtube is some light hanging kit which my fish shops don't really sell at all and refer me to hardware shops which don't sell a complete set specifically for hanging aquarium lights.

So eventually, I had to DIY (Do it yourself) a hanging slider lights holder for my aquarium tank.

I bought a few PVC pipes from the fish shops and lot's of connectors elbows & T-joints, some hanging screws nuts & washer, chains and eventually the curtain slider rods.

I don't really know the actual name of the items so if you want can show them this video so they can find you the items.

The PVC pipes I got from fish shops and the rest I gotten from hardware shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqX5...zxods2xxtqi2hc