Country
    Singapore

Float switch

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys,
    i would like to know who is interested to get float switches for their tanks? if so, just post here.. will try to get the best prices... tententively is ard $25 dollars..

pls revert so that i can make bulk purchases.. cheaper..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Hi

I would like to get it for both my planted tank and marine tank. But u have to teach me how to set it up!!! I'm not an electronics expert!!!

Thks.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    For this to work, do we need to have the outlet or inlet tap near the tank? Just curious.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Adrianli,
    if u are not in a hurry, can u wait till after my exams.. then i help u to get them and show u how to do it.. i know it theoretically.. but i can ask my friend to show me how to do it.. then i teach it.. ok? no fears, i do it for my tank first then i show u how to do it ok? but it is not mean to link to the water source such as taps ok? but rather to reservoir tanks.. read below for the explanations..

Nizz,
    U need to have a reservoir tank for the float switch to work.. in the reservoir tank, a powerhead is left inside and the float switch is left in the sump or tank.. and when the float switch is activated (i.e, water level drops), it will activate the powerhead to draw water from the reservoir tank to top up the main tank or sump and this goes on till the float switch is deactivated (i.e, water level reached desired level).. in short, think of the float switch in the toilet bowl.. same concept...
    []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Hi Kel

No problem I'll wait for u but u got to wait for me also. I going overseas till mid MAY. Hope that until then u have got urs UP and ready for mine.

I will be also getting a new tank by then also for my Marine.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hahaha.. adrianli.. me may not have completed by then.. finish my exams on the 10 of may.. then taking a short breather b4 embarking on it.. but when i'm done.. i let u know?[]