Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Share plywood supplier info

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    This is not an advertisement, but just providing some information for all DIY enthusiasts out there.

Couple of days ago I was looking to buy some plywood planks, some OSB board and some cork sheet to DIY a TV and HiFi console and my cabinet, I chance upon this company called Maxcon Enterprise Pte Ltd.

I have a friend who was into CnC designing so he bought some solid walnut planks from them as well. Price was really good!

To my surprise they actually supply all these 3 item i was looking for, and they do cut to size as well, as in, you dont need to buy the whole piece and request for them to cut, but rather, they cut to your needs and charge you based on how much you want. I was able to get the plywood, OSB and corksheet all from this place.

They even have chipboard, and veneer plywood, MDF and other laminated products. And i really like their service. they took around 3-5 working days to prepare and deliver my products. and oh ya, i got them to deliver to my work place for a fee of about $20, i think u can also self collect at their office located in Sembawang.

So I gave this Mr Ang a call, I asked abt the price, den i went down to make payment, they process my order and have it delivered right to my door step. Really good service

Sms this guy Mr Ang if you need to ask about your DIY needs.

his number is 96970820

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Share plywood supplier info

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Share plywood supplier info

Monkeykongkong, please refrain from using sms replies in this forum. Your post will disappear if you continue to do so.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.