Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Chiller Assistance

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Sorry, side track abit. Have anybody tried to insulate their fish tank to better reduce heat gain from surrounding and lesser kick in from chiller? If so what material do you use? Any experience to share?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by reeshee View Post
    Thanks bro! Appreciate your quick reply! I did read that sticky I would love to get the external probe fixed but I only saw soldering methods so far. Is a guide of your method available online?
    http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...nal+thermostat
    Done by Bro Gryphon in the past. I've followed his thread to modify my own chiller in the 2 years back too, need not solder, just find the exact connector as shown in the thread at Sim Lim Tower, some corner shop in level 4, cant remember the name of the shop. The external probe can be bought at B1 of Sim Lim Tower ( Acez instruments ) too. The probe and connector picture will be on post #19, credits to Bro Gryphon.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jianyuan View Post
    http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...nal+thermostat
    Done by Bro Gryphon in the past. I've followed his thread to modify my own chiller in the 2 years back too, need not solder, just find the exact connector as shown in the thread at Sim Lim Tower, some corner shop in level 4, cant remember the name of the shop. The external probe can be bought at B1 of Sim Lim Tower ( Acez instruments ) too. The probe and connector picture will be on post #19, credits to Bro Gryphon.
    Steady la bro Okay, I'll try to get this done as soon as possible! Will drop a msg here if I mess up or get stuck somewhere.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Hong Kong

This could be late, but it can be done without modification, just buy a temperature controller from aliexpress, you turn the temperature down on the chiller, to say about 24C, with the external controller, you set the temperature to your likings above 25C, and you are set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12