Images
    Country
    Singapore

Plant info websites.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Besides AQ's fauna profile, currently I'm referring to the following for plant info.

www.plantgeek.com < so far the best info but still non exhausive
    www.aquaticplantcentral.com < not all plants which we have locally is available here
    www.tropica.com< drawings...difficult to id from pic
    www.dennerle.com < good coverage of plant info but pic too small to id plants that look similar

Is there any other realiable websites where I can id my plants and their requirements?

I love the AQ plant profiles but there is not much info for the plants and alot of the pictures show 'Emmersed' growth form for the Echinodorus species.
    I bought some of my plants from farms, small LFS and sometimes even the owner didn't know exactly what species they are and gave me the wrong ID
    ~Chyrl~

向来如此便是对吗?
    Live each moment like its the last

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Plant info websites.

[quote:e240ea1baa="cs_sg"]Besides AQ's fauna profile, currently I'm referring to the following for plant info.

www.plantgeek.com < so far the best info but still non exhausive
    www.aquaticplantcentral.com < not all plants which we have locally is available here
    www.tropica.com< drawings...difficult to id from pic
    www.dennerle.com < good coverage of plant info but pic too small to id plants that look similar

Is there any other realiable websites where I can id my plants and their requirements?

I love the AQ plant profiles but there is not much info for the plants and alot of the pictures show 'Emmersed' growth form for the Echinodorus species.
    I bought some of my plants from farms, small LFS and sometimes even the owner didn't know exactly what species they are and gave me the wrong ID [/quote:e240ea1baa]

try Aquarium Plants by Christel kasselmann

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    For the internet, Dennerle and Tropica websites are the best so far.
    Otherwise, another good book is by Oriental Aquarium. See http://www.orientalaquarium.com/publications.html
    koah fong
    Juggler's tanks