Images
    Country
    Malaysia

Meludam National Park of Sarawak to be extended

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    The second largest National Park of sarawak,Maludam NP will be extended by another 9,125 ha from the existing 43,147ha !!! This NP is one of the largest peat swamp forest in Sarawak....which got very rare and endemic species of red branded langur , proboscis monkey and ikan terubok.

It is located at the coastal area near Betong division.
    Wanna see Borneo? Just click...http://junglemikey.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    Wow!! This is just greaT!!!! i support!!!YAY!!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Intersting!!

What I can say about you website ... "fantastic" with all the photos intoducing the borneo island....

I myself come from Sibu and like you I always miss my hometown a lot. I almost went home once a year that's during chinese new yrs only ... and now got kids can't really like you enjoying going everyway to see n experience the nature of borneo island. Last time before married I always went to Kampong and fishing there...sometime saw a nice n rare fish which S'pore don't have and also lot of rare aquarium plants which grow naturally in some river too.

If there is a change can i join you for the next trip when you went back to Kuching again....

Anyway your website have some links which is not working, (I think is the photos that you posted on yahoo site)....keep up you good reserch and I'm afraid our next few generation won't have such thing to see cause timber business going no stop at Bornea island and we can't blame them cos that's one of the income for Sarawakian. The worst is a lot of illegal timber businees going on and most of than damn rich.