Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Betta breeder here, providing fry food

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all I am a fairly new betta breeder and like many breeders, I have failed plenty of times due to many reasons.

One major reason was the lack of proper food. My first two batches failed in 3 days because I've got no food
    Betta fry need lively wiggling food to trigger their natural feeding instincts and I've learnt it the hard way

Hence I would like to provide a service and aid breeders in obtaining proper and sustainable food for your hungry fry.

I am providing containers of microworms at $4 each, this would also include free lifetime consultation and advice on raising your betta fry

Hope that breeders like yourself do not need to make the same mistakes as I did. I would like to impart my knowledge and values, guiding breeders to successful betta breeding

You can reach me at 94385115

Based in Singapore,

Regards,
    King

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Betta breeder here, providing fry food

Welcome to AQ, Kingofspades! Here in AQ, if you are providing a service by selling stuff on a regular basis, I would encourage you to apply for a merchant status. Reason being, we need you to be registered as one so that in any event, we could contact you if any unforseen circumstances happen that you never forsee such as disputes and such. Also, as a merchant, there is a section dedicated for you and under the house rules, selling of items are prohibited in any section except for the dedicated area.

Drop a private message to either Vinz or Simon to know more and apply for the merchant status. Hope this helps!
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.