Feedback Score
    Country
    United States

Aloha!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Became involved with planted tanks about 2 years ago. This hobby has expanded from a 20cm rimless cube tank that was installed in an old computer case (MacAquarium) to 7 high tech indoor tanks and 4 outdoor no tech tanks. Recently became interested in Bucephalandra and during my research for background info, the "Bucephlandra Club" thread in this forum peaked my interest. Along my path towards gaining knowledge on this interesting group of plants, hopefully I can contribute both towards their conservation and to their care in the hobby.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Aloha!

Hello! Welcome to AQ BeastMaster! Curious on your nick, how did it come about?
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

nearby Wululand..a nice place northern part of Singkapoh..
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Welcome to AQ....

Check out my Blog on planted tank, good for newbies ( i am lazy to retype all the info i know, so please click and read below link... i hope you don't fall asleep while reading)
    Link to my Blog

I am not PERFECT but I am LIMITED EDITION !!! BIG Tank comes with BIG Responsibility...as they makan a lot of $$....lol

Feedback Score
    Country
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Hello! Welcome to AQ BeastMaster! Curious on your nick, how did it come about?
    Hi BFG,
    Nick fm my working @ Honolulu Zoo. Sorry for super delay response. Lost password & busy w/TPT & APC forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by wongce View Post
    Welcome to AQ....
    Mahalo wongce. Was attracted to form by Bucephalandra Club. Do you keep Buces?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Aloha BeastMaster! E Komo Mai!

Maybe I can come visit you and go LFS visiting the next time I come to your beautiful island state. Are you located on Oahu or on Big Island?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Exciting Fishy Life My Other Not So Exciting Fishy Life My Non-Fishy Life

Occasionally, I would have some trimmings to give away in exchange for a can of Milk Coffee. PM me to deal.

Feedback Score
    Country
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by mUAr_cHEe View Post
    Aloha BeastMaster! E Komo Mai!

Maybe I can come visit you and go LFS visiting the next time I come to your beautiful island state. Are you located on Oahu or on Big Island?
    Yeah, no problem. We have a ADA sponsored store, a primary SW store that sells a lot of planted tank equipment & a couple of LFS that are full service pet stores w/nice supply of planted tank equipment. I like on Oahu. Not sure bout Big Island.