1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

A Simple Low-Tech Nano mUAr_cHEe Tank

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Had some leftover rocks so I just put something together not to let it all go to waste.

Initially I planned to just have a simple glossy carpet and a few endlers. But I just stuck some trimmings from my main tank in some 'pots' just to compare the growth between the two tanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Exciting Fishy Life My Other Not So Exciting Fishy Life My Non-Fishy Life

Occasionally, I would have some trimmings to give away in exchange for a can of Milk Coffee. PM me to deal.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: A Simple Low-Tech Nano mUAr_cHEe Tank

status update please

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

It id not work out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Occasionally, I would have some trimmings to give away in exchange for a can of Milk Coffee. PM me to deal.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

so must put co2 yah?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

If you put in CO2, then it is no longer a low-tech set up.

One must be more hardworking for low-tech tanks and that means more frequently water changes.

Apparently, I am not that One.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi there mUar cHEe! That is not true you know? Low tank setups are in fact relatively easy to set up as they do not regular fertilizer dosage unlike High Tech setups. For the beginning phase, yes. There will be a lot of water changes to be done because the tank is balancing out. However after that the entire tank should be duty-free for at least 2-3 weeks until water needs to be changed. What can be more rewarding than seeing a new tank- from merely panes of glass to a living, thriving ecosystem??? So have heart, bro, and persevere as it will be simply rewarding.

Cheers,

Happydanio123
    Does this make sense: ~Imperfect Past equals future tense~