Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Recommendation for tanks

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, I would like to purchase 4ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft tank (with cabinet), but have no idea which is the reputable LFS to go to. Can someone recommend some of the places to go? By the way, what is price range like?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi,

I think a lot depends on your budget. There are good brands like Juwel and Bioplast tanks that can be found at Sam Yick and System and Control Engineering respectively. You can go to CR aquarium to take a look at their tanks. You can also go to Clementi C328 to check out their prices, which is unlikely to be on the higher end of the scale. Lastly, check out Sat newspapers and do some "market research" to get the best priced tank.

Cheers!

Feedback Score

Re:

[quote:14a0931eea="kadios"]Hi,

I think a lot depends on your budget. There are good brands like Juwel and Bioplast tanks that can be found at Sam Yick and System and Control Engineering respectively. You can go to CR aquarium to take a look at their tanks. You can also go to Clementi C328 to check out their prices, which is unlikely to be on the higher end of the scale. Lastly, check out Sat newspapers and do some "market research" to get the best priced tank.

Cheers![/quote:14a0931eea]

where is CR aquarium please? cant seem to find it in LFS list.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re:

[quote:74355e7412="liuhao"][quote:74355e7412="kadios"]Hi,

Cheers![/quote:74355e7412]

where is CR aquarium please? cant seem to find it in LFS list.[/quote:74355e7412]

look for coral reef aquarium, it is somewhere in tangor lane, near to upper thomson 2nd hand car center

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Actually my budget is around $600 but I not very sure what kind of tank can I get. I had been to NA and now looking at other sources (LFS).

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    There is one tank maker along Guillemard Rd, jus opposite Kwang Hua Primary School... the name of the shop is Sin Chew.

Has been in the business for at least 25 years (at least that's how long i remember seeing their shop there......)

Not really sure bout their prices but to be able to be still in business after so many years says only one point.... they provide good quality tanks.... my perception at least....
    William

'History'
    My New 4ft Setups
    My Gems Tank Project