Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: New and need some help please. O Hello.

Exclamation New and need some help please. O Hello.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello

I never in a million years thought that I would become a fish person. Well here I am two years on with my Oranda and I love him to bits. I have a 20 litre tank with bio filter. I do a complete change of water every week. He was very social (I thought it was a she, and I think it is a he now) and would swim trough my hand at its own accord and come up and bump his head on my hand.

Recently we bought a black Oranda for a friend. This one was fast and aggressive which is weird because I thought it was a female. I think it still is. She bumped in to the red one and chased it away from where ever it wanted to feed. At first I thought it was the mating dance, but now I am not so sure.

We went on holiday and some friends looked after them. They overfed them. So when we got back I did a complete water change again. She just sits on the bottom of the tank. She doesn't want to come up to me anymore. Even when I shake the feeding container on the outside of the tank. Normally she would dart up. The other fish is like normal. Her fins seems fine. No red lines ect. I have medicated the tank and now have separated the two today. I don't know what to do. Have put in some salt and stuff 2.

Do you guys think I should change the water again? I will try and take some pictures.

Thank you so much. Love the little think to death. silly but I do.

O I am Jacky from South Africa, I live in Kwazulu-Natal, Salt Rock, coastal town.

Re: New and need some help please. O Hello.

20150103_140416[1].jpgShe has plants and gravel. Or am I paranoid?

Re: New and need some help please. O Hello.

20150103_141435[1].jpgis it a male or female?