Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: LH pics, Purist Don't read this thread!

LH pics, Purist Don't read this thread!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Here are 3 pics of my favorite Luohan

Feedback Score
    hahaha vican, u scare purists go to ur house and 'fishnap' ur LH ah ??!?!?! [] []

btw, have u consider of putting more gravel into ur tank, cos they all love to play ard with the gravel. its a lot of fun watching them shifting the sand here and there []
    To each her own fish !
    petfrd

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    haha.. dun worry lah.. vican..
    its that the craze with lou han ard singapore to some of us is too much.. that's y we sort of criticize lou hans lah..
    at least urs is nicer then the ones my dad has .. all of them dun have a decent "head" but urs do.. happy keeping it

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    VIc, is that a "jade blood" ?

i had one quite some time ago, i bought the baby thinking i had a trimac.
    He grew up to be very strong and very responsive but i decided to sell him away as i realised it was a hybrid.

to be honest, i kind of regret it as that fish is really adorable. Although i dont like what LH is doing to the hobby here, that fish is quite special and thats the only LH i ever had and will ever have

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    England
    Thats a nice lookin' fish ya got there...
    As far as hybrids go, i do not mind hybrids, or people keeping hybrids, as long as the price is reasonable and the owner of the fish knows that they are not found in the wild..
    Mez
    Currently keeping many wild betta species and other anabantoids.

Rain
    This LH doesn't like to play with the gravel much. In fact, my other bigger LH also seldom play with the gravel since I sold off the female in the next compartment.
    They're really messy fishes, so less gravel means that the tank is easier to clean

LSZ
    This fish is not a "jade blood". I bought him as a 1" fish for my mom. But upon arrival at her house, he turned very cowardly and my mom disliked him a lot. In the end, I gave my mom another of my larger and more responsive male and took him back. Couldn't bear to sell him away, so kept him till now. As a 5" fish, he turned responsive and playful after he has his own 2' tank.I know he's outgrowing the tank, so I'm looking into getting a 2 tier 4x2 tank for him and also a future Red tail gold arowana.....

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    4ft tank for a luohan? wah...!

very beautiful one, though.

cheers!
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I don't think I can ever keep a LH, they keep reminding me of the special dish in Sanur restaurant, you know the one they serve to you deep fried and standing up yumm.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hwchoy, you're getting hilarious, huh? first the boyfriend advice and now this! monday blues giving you an opposite effect?[]

actually, we're joking in the office the other day. (luohan keepers, joking only huh!) you see, we're joining the jobless market in batches. our luohan keepers colleagues already gone last friday.

so the joke was, open a lfs cum restaurant. nice luohans display in front, the rest go into kwali in the back...![]
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/1/2002 12:06:10 AM

so the joke was, open a lfs cum restaurant. nice luohans display in front, the rest go into kwali in the back...![]
    ----------------
    that's a good one [:] [:]
    another way is to open LFS with 4D counter, you also need water-resistant paint and a steady pair of hands. You display the LH with numerical looking body pattern (here's where the paint and steady hands come in ) and after viewing people go to the back to place their bets
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hwchoy, the one they pronounce in the ad as Gourame!!!! []

B.F.G
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    We are getting offhand here guys.
    Cheers!

Benetay