Images
    Country
    Singapore

New Plant at LFS next to NA

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys went to NA just now after work... got some nice looking tigers from them... their cherries r quite small definitely less den 1cm...

er anyway does anyone know wats the name of the LFS next to NA (or rather 1 shop after NA)... they've lotsa plants and some nice cherries... quite red, bought 10 hehe... anyway they've this so called new plant that looks abit jade like and smooth with 3 "rounded leaves" can anyone ID that plant? they were being grown on DW and on mesh like riccia and moss...

got a n.japonica and a crinum and some java ferns from them... wld have gotten the "new plant" but wanna find out more before getting it...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    commonly known as Pelia, but that is not the correct name.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re:

[quote:c481ef8f49="eric_kclee"]commonly known as Pelia, but that is not the correct name.[/quote:c481ef8f49]

oh ok den wats their correct name and does anyone have any experience with them?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I think neon is selling them. You may want to ask him if he has any for sale since he stays near you, Bukit Batok. Alternatively, quite a number of lfs carry them, Bioplast, Fuwo etc.

Cheers!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re:

[quote:893b99c7f7="kadios"]I think neon is selling them. You may want to ask him if he has any for sale since he stays near you, Bukit Batok. Alternatively, quite a number of lfs carry them, Bioplast, Fuwo etc.

Cheers![/quote:893b99c7f7]

hi bro hwee

Just went to FU WO, they dun have leh... but got nice shrimps thou hehe thanks will pm neon

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    how to make the pelia grow with rounded tips like the shop?
    those that i bought at bioplas grow with pointed tips.... was it temperature or other factor?
    any experience?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: New Plant at LFS next to NA

Shop name : Colourful Aquarium.
    Lots of nice plants at varying prices (*sigh* despite of the boss' assurance of how easy it is to keep any plant, some varieties don't do well in my low maintenance tanks). Fishes are reasonably priced, fairly good range, caveat emptor: watch for overall health of fish in tank(s) before buying, fishes in some tanks don't appear to be in good health.
    Good place for browsing.

[quote:66e2b2c6f0="dkk08"]Hi guys went to NA just now after work... got some nice looking tigers from them... their cherries r quite small definitely less den 1cm...

er anyway does anyone know wats the name of the LFS next to NA (or rather 1 shop after NA)... they've lotsa plants and some nice cherries... quite red, bought 10 hehe... anyway they've this so called new plant that looks abit jade like and smooth with 3 "rounded leaves" can anyone ID that plant? they were being grown on DW and on mesh like riccia and moss...

got a n.japonica and a crinum and some java ferns from them... wld have gotten the "new plant" but wanna find out more before getting it...[/quote:66e2b2c6f0]

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

lot of plants

Hi i went yesterday night too, support to buy PL light and eballast but NA close at 6pm i think than I saw this shop and found a lot of plant which can't find in others LFS, bought a "net grass" and "banana" plant ..... they selling some plant in red color too so it good to mix with green plant to make the tank stand out more .... price it reasonable.

I don't look at the fish part cos not many choice, think Y618 have more...but last time bought 10 OTO and end up die 5 in 3 days .. now no more fish gone to heaven. When I bought that time they all eating a die OTO think got poison by it ....