Feedback Score
    Country
    United States

co2?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi I've never used co2 in my tanks before but I would love to have plants that I haven't been able to have without co2 they are just so pretty so was wondering if anyone can give me insight on the difficulty on it and where I can get the equipment for a good price?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: co2?

Welcome to addictive co2 world,
    I found co2 system setup shouldn't be too difficult as you might think, but it's not too easy either. As long you have baseline of what kind of system you would like to have, you should have it tried.
    Based on few options that i had tried, low pressure system like ceramic diffuser is less problematic, compare to some options that require more pressure such as atomizer, or bazooka.

Though in the end of the day, some time we tend to try some other options in the name of better co2 distribution ,with better plants growth and result sake. While You hit by some issue, leak, etc, but that's experience you like to get, just enjoy it.

Best place to purchase, i'm not sure where will it be in this island. I got mine initially from mizuworld, due to they sale in package and delivery service but everything got changed / upgraded here and there so nothing left right now. I used to top up my gas from seaview. They have a lot of stuff to build up the system, but I'm not really sure if they are the best in term of price.

Good luck

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

hi 2linda,
    I am also new to CO2. Guess when you purchase your first CO2 tank, the shop will install the calibrator for you and when you bring the tank and the installed calibrator and the tubes home, it is just following the instructions (which you get from the shop). I had some tries and everything is now good .

GC is pretty helpful so you may wish to try getting your first set up from them.

Cheers.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hello again 2linda! Please place your inquiry in the correct section. We have many section in this forum to cater to the various topics that members would want to discuss in relation to their interest. Thanks!
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.