Country
    Singapore

Re: Planning for my first cichlids

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Quote Originally Posted by eeJamboy View Post
    I see you have got shells in your tank suitable for a Tanganyikan Shellies setup.
    Mind sharing where you bought it from?

Thank you.
    Wow! still got people reading an outdated topic I started. I have upgraded my fish tank to bigger ones...

Back to question: I bought the giant cockle shell from shop long closed down. However, you can still find them at Ji-Mei flora nursery along Thomson Road. They stock several different sea shells. Each category of shell cost $3 for a netful. I saw them carrying cockle shell before, but for shellies fish, they also have other varieties of sea or snail shells for them to hide. Last I visited was couple days ago.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Planning for my first cichlids

Quote Originally Posted by bluebubbles View Post
    Wow! still got people reading an outdated topic I started. I have upgraded my fish tank to bigger ones...

Back to question: I bought the giant cockle shell from shop long closed down. However, you can still find them at Ji-Mei flora nursery along Thomson Road. They stock several different sea shells. Each category of shell cost $3 for a netful. I saw them carrying cockle shell before, but for shellies fish, they also have other varieties of sea or snail shells for them to hide. Last I visited was couple days ago.
    The topic might be way outdated but the interest in this Tanganyika shellies is still burning strong I should say Hahaha!

Anyway, i really appreciate your reply. I have been searching high n low for suitable shells.

Finally, I have a reason to visit Thomson Rd. Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12