Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Bee Shrimp On Sale

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Today I bought 10 bee shrimp for $1.00 each at Lorong Halus unit "F". They still have quite a lot available. I am quite lucky to have the only 1 left tiger shrimp for $1.00. The two shrimp look very similar with bee shrimp having thick black strips on their back. The shop also sell wood shrimp (5 cm length) for $2 each.

Seem like Pro Pet Aquarium is selling more expensive

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    so is the one that we r ordering ,, hmm...

----------------
    On 3/31/2002 10:28:35 PM

Seem like Pro Pet Aquarium is selling more expensive
    ----------------

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    subzero, pro pet seems to be rather X. I seldom visit them, usually I'd go to K&K. Anyway no point look see too much, the little tank filling up already []
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

cpbh: where's the farm exactly? what no.? or where is it located relative to ah-pek?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    LA, this is not the same.. u getting tiger shrimp, this is bumble bee shrimp

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    he also state that he got 1 last tiger shrimp for $1
    ----------------
    On 4/1/2002 9:35:27 AM

LA, this is not the same.. u getting tiger shrimp, this is bumble bee shrimp
    ----------------

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hoppinghippo

The shop is unit "F", next to where Ah Pak used to be. A lot of shops selling Lou Han around there. I believe there are more than hundred of them at the time I purchase my shrimps. The shop assistance told me that tiger shrimps already stop supply.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/1/2002 9:20:11 PM

hoppinghippo

The shop is unit "F", next to where Ah Pak used to be. A lot of shops selling Lou Han around there. I believe there are more than hundred of them at the time I purchase my shrimps. The shop assistance told me that tiger shrimps already stop supply.
    ----------------
    you mean Hiap Seng? the shop right in front of the entrance to the compound containing the old Ah Pek?
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.

choy you getting ar? can I tompang a few?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hey hippo, I would like to get some but don't want to go out of the way to get them. However if I come across any I'll let you know. If you see any let me know OK.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi, could you provide directions to the exact location? Went there this morning (I live very near Pasir Ris) but could not locate the shop. Is this in the compound where they have like 4 rows of zinc roofed shops lined up in two rows?

I did find a Unit F but the shopkeeper did not recall ever having bee shrimp. Which tank is it?

Tx
    CK

----------------
    On 3/31/2002 5:22:31 PM

Today I bought 10 bee shrimp for $1.00 each at Lorong Halus unit "F". They still have quite a lot available. I am quite lucky to have the only 1 left tiger shrimp for $1.00. The two shrimp look very similar with bee shrimp having thick black strips on their back. The shop also sell wood shrimp (5 cm length) for $2 each.

----------------

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    The compound is 35B unit F. Yes, it have 2 rolls of zine roof houses. The tank is at the far end from the entrance. It mixed with other smaller fishes, can't remember what is it now. Sorry if my description of exact location is not good enough.