Country
    Singapore

Hi elmike!!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Quote Originally Posted by elmike
    Great job guys! Congratulations to all the moderators!

But hey, I feel like I’m losing on a game of “snakes and ladders.” I see I’ve dropped down the ladder by 200 over posts. I remember having clocked something like 890 posts, not that it really matters to me. How come? Just curious.

I'm glad you guys are keeping the old, fishy smileys. They keep drawing me back to AQ. Who ever created these is a genius in my book! What is lacking though is a well done/ thumbs up smiley.
    Wow, eh, Mike, Now you are a VETERAN

How's thing? Any update on your lovely tank?
    Cheers
    CFP

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by fleekk
    Wow, eh, Mike, Now you are a VETERAN

How's thing? Any update on your lovely tank?
    fleek, I never expected to ever see your nick in AQ again. Wasn’t that you who put up your tank, fishes and plants for sale? You still in the hobby?

I’m an old fish. I’ve updated my tank so many times it’s become an old chestnut. For once, I’ll admit I’ve nothing new to show off!

I’ll say no more so as not to abuse the announcement thread. PM me, PLEASE! I’m too much of a gentleman not to reply to a PM (whatever I’d previously said about PM notwitdstanding). All forumers who’d PM-ed me before should know this.

Even if you send me a PM to ask if you could shit on me, I’ll surely reply... and I assure you, with mighty gusto.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by elmike
    fleek, I never expected to ever see your nick in AQ again. Wasn’t that you who put up your tank, fishes and plants for sale? You still in the hobby?

I’m an old fish. I’ve updated my tank so many times it’s become an old chestnut. For once, I’ll admit I’ve nothing new to show off!

I’ll say no more so as not to abuse the announcement thread. PM me, PLEASE! I’m too much of a gentleman not to reply to a PM (whatever I’d previously said about PM notwitdstanding). All forumers who’d PM-ed me before should know this.

Even if you send me a PM to ask if you could shit on me, I’ll surely reply... and I assure you, with mighty gusto.
    Yeh, I am always around but not actively participating like you.....

I am still into planting, in a small way but I am back to my die-hard hobby, Arowana keeping man..... As my OC has approved my application after a 1 year long break

Good to know you could still remember me.....

Got time check out arowanaclub.com, same a.k.a.

Who knows, you could be the next member in our forum....

All the best & cheers
    Cheers
    CFP