Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Marble Hatchetfish in Beauty World Plaza

Marble Hatchetfish in Beauty World Plaza

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Saw Marble hatchetfish in Beauty World Plaza(bt timah) Aquarium selling for $3. It should be quite cheap compare to the other places.
    Also he sell Aquazoonews(in chinese) for $2 which is quite informative about fishes. I miss out the first issue which feature Coral Red Pencil. Anyone happen to have it?

ben: beauty world also has a LFS? which floor? what does it sell?

----------------
    On 4/3/2002 9:07:55 AM

ben: beauty world also has a LFS? which floor? what does it sell?
    ----------------
    Hi Hippo,
    Beauty World Plaza is the small building beside Beauty World center. If i'm not wrong, the shop name is call Choong Sua Aquarium. It's located at the 2nd floor and you should be able to see it once you get up from the escalator.
    He has more tropical fishes than plants or lou han, I got my 3-line pencil from there.
    I like to go there bec that place is not crowded, air conditioned and reasonable price.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    PetMart is selling Black Wing & Marble Hatchet for $2.50; Silver(Common) Hatchet @ $3.00

While stock last!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i notice petmart's hatchets are in a bag, floating in their tank too! so it's cash & carry![]

yeah, i always can't help peeping into those bags. so far, i like the marbled ones and also the zebra pleco.
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/3/2002 10:45:10 PM

PetMart is selling Black Wing & Marble Hatchet for $2.50; Silver(Common) Hatchet @ $3.00

While stock last!

----------------
    Any idea if still got annot?? The black wing and marble one??

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Call them 62896471. Once the stock runs out, they will bring it in.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    petmart had 2 packets of hatchets floating in the tank, when i was there at about 3pm. marbles, if not mistaken.

call ben, maybe can reserve then quickly go over?

phew! whole area so crowded!!!

good luck!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Coryfav,

remember to quarantine them.. I bought some couple of days back and discovered white spot.. STATUS: Condition stable after treatment..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    barmby, hatchets not for me, cos i can't bear to see dried fish on my floor![] yeah, read that hatchets are prone to whitespots. thanks for the highlight, anyway.

i was actually peeking into the bags to look for zebra pleco![]

but didn't have, only bags of hatchets and golden tetras.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    sorry.. side track a bit...coryfav.. u have any idea how much is L46 at petmart? what size?[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kelvin, the last time i saw, think was about 2inch only - $60!!![]

i think can get cheaper somewhere else. but i peek, and when i do spot one, it'll depend on whether i feel "rich & desperate" before i do buy it at that particular time.[]