JBL Food Range : for Baby fishes and fish fry
JBL NobilFluid Artemia
Liquid breeding diet containing brine shrimp and vitamins
- For fry of egg-laying fish, which are too small for powder food. Contains brine shrimp to facilitate growth.
- Ultra-fine homogenate of over 50 raw ingredients.
- With a special multivitamin complex and stabilised vitamin C.
JBL NovoTom Artemia
Powder food for young fish, containing artemia (brine shrimp)
- Food size optimally suited for newborn fry of livebearing fish. Nutritionally balanced to promote healthy growth.
- Special finely-ground ingredients.
- With brine shrimp ingredients for better growth and more beautiful colours.
- With natural Vitamin E as antioxidant.
- Unlike with livebearers (such as guppies and platies) this food size is only suitable for egg laying fish of 5-10 mm length or more. Younger fish need first JBL NobilFluid Artemia or infusoria and later live artemia.
Artemia ready-mix (eggs/salt)
- A ready mix comprised of brine shrimp eggs with salt and micro-algae to feed your crustaceans.
- Simply add 3 measuring spoonfuls (included) to 0,5 l mains water. Salt contains a buffer system for an optimum pH level of the water. The brine shrimp hatch after 24–36 hours.
- 230 g ready mix for 14 applications of 0,5 l each.
JBL NovoBaby (Coming Soon)
Breeding-diet set for young fish
- 3 Food tins containing various grades of diet in a set.
- 3 foodsizes:
- 1. Newborns up to 15 mm
- 2. approx. 15-30 mm
- 3. from about ca. 30 mm