Country
    Singapore

Azoo Green Water Removal

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys,

I am having problem with green water on my rather new planted setup (abt 5-6 weeks). My tank is located at the balcony with the blinds down so there is still some strong morning or evening lights leaking through. I understand this might be one of the contributing factors but the green water only starts to appear 1-2 weeks ago... before it was rather crystal clear.

Anyone has any feedback on this product? Wanted to buy the Algaexit but the Seaview uncle recommended Azoo instead which only cost $4.50. Does it has any ill effects on fish, plants or shrimps/snails?

The directions on the bottle looks confusing. It says after treatment remove 30% of the water but it does not says how long after treatment? So what is the regime?

I am currently running on CO2 at 1bit per second and lights on from 6pm to 1am. Should i stop the CO2 and lights?

My tank should be cycled now as i am measuring 0 Ammonia, 0 Nitrate and 5-10ppm Nitrate, ph 6.2.

Any help? I read some overseas forums that willow branch got a very high success rate of clearing green water? Any chance willow branches selling here?

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Azoo Green Water Removal

If your tank is going to be permanently place in the balcony and exposed to sunlight, you may want to consider UV light. It will be cheaper in long term and less hassle

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Azoo Green Water Removal

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am currently running on a Eheim 2075 with Teco 500... any recommendation of UV light without drastically reducing the flow?