Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

How to cull shrimp

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Im starting a new thread to seek help for mixing shrimp (there are already a thread going but kind of old and not related to culling)

So as a thumb of rule, try to keep individual species in a single tank unless u dont mind getting it to wild (colourless). So in order not to turn my bloody mary into wild due to in breed (some of my bm have turned to cherry) i set up a new tank with new fire red and new chocolate.

I manage to breed fire red, chocolate and 1 more berried chocolate that kept with my red. Im not worried about fire red going to cherry (normal) while chocolate going to brown (normal). What my concern now, im seeing blue shrimp (bb or blue dream) and white shrimp (white bolt or snow?). I do know when u have a mixture of neo, this will be the result.

Now, if i were to cull all cherry, brown and any other coloured of shrimp, what is the chances of them breeding bm in another tank?

Say if i pass the cherries to some other hobbies, will their tank's off spring be filled with other genes?

Sorry for such questions but i would like to know how all the experts and pros do their culling (not selling or as feeders). Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: How to cull shrimp

Just give it away,people will take it.