Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Re: Hello everyone

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello, doing some breeding. I hope soon ill see some odesa barb fry swimming arround.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks for sharing, all the best in your breeding project. Do keep the updates coming Ernis

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

About 2 month old.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Bought power bank(UPS), with 12v/100 amp battery. Soon will hook it to air pumps, to prevent power failures.

Last time, power went off cause of our electritcity company works near by, so i lost many fish. Including some easy and hard to get species in our country. Corydoras duplicareus, Angelfish Manucupuru, swordtails, moscow blue guppies, swordtails 4-flagged tails, ramirezi, and etc.
    Last edited by Ernis; 23rd Feb 2017 at 21:48.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

At this moment its full of paprika seedlings, but in two month i should get it ready to grow some aquarium plants.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Ernis the breeding success is really cool. Can't wait to see the entire setup full of fish. You are ready to be a LFS in your area.

Are you planning an aquatic plant nursery too?

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Hope you enjoy. Sooner or later i will start, but for now its only money eating hobby I have in mind some projects with aquatic plants, but its only underconstruction. I'll try to keep posting.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

congrats! on your breeding project!
    keep the photos coming!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia

Hi Ernis! Looking forward to seeing updates from your Fish Room! Goodluck!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Hi. Today i bought new fridge. Maybe for somebody it will look strange that i talk about it, but in my opinion Fish room has to have his own fridge cause wife would never understand why there are freezed worms in the the freezer

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

This week work didint end up with the fridge. Growbox project is almost finished. Like i said before at this moment here is only paprika. In 1-month when i get paid for my job at school, i start to grow aqua-plants. Not sure what should be there.. Maybe Anubias?! Don't know. Maybe you offer.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Because im teacher, i have not very much money so most of the jobs have to do it by myself. So if you read this my all adventure from begining you would find that i have very big problems with water. So i bought a new well. It's much deeper with better water quality. This foto only show two pipes coming from the ground, but i had to dig this clay by hands and help of two buckets. Wouldnt like to repeat this job again.

Soon i'll post my new system, of water managment. This will include some mixing station, RO system, heating, piping, some protection and etc. Keep reading! I really enjoy this posting

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Thank you for posting... All very nice!
    LIFE IS UNBEARABLE WITHOUT A FISH TANK!!!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Hi ! Do you remember those two no meaning pipes coming from ground?! Well look how it looks now

First step, water pumping to room has ended. Lowest pressure set to 2.0, and highest to 3.1 bar.

Next step, water treatment. Tomorow, if my order will be delivered by DHL, i should install RO unit, water-softener, water heater and etc. Afternoon you can aspect some photos. Some plumbing job has to be done

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Our delivery system is worst.. Somebody forgot to send, somebody forgot to pack, somebody forgot to deliver... Im stuck with this situation till friday..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Hello everyone, sorry for not posting long time, my whole house with fish farm has burned down. Sadly that all my savings was in this project, i wont be able to rebuild. Gas heater exploded and set on fire whole room. Fire took first entrance and then the whole wooden house in minutes. My dad and i was the only one at the house working, after explosion dad burned his head trying to save me from fire, but he had no luck. The only way out from the house was blocked. I was stuck in fish room. Dad tryed to run to me, but heat was so huge that my aquariums start to crack and blow, i only thought how to see again my wife and my 1 year daughter, I thank God, that very small hole in wall i manage to kick out, only about 40cm diameter and i could manage to escape from house. Luckly me and my dad now are live. My dad is now better and recovering. Every night i see this happening again and again, i think i wont forget this fear to burn alive in fire for rest of my life.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Vietnam

Oh man. I am so sorry to hear your loss, Ernis. Fortunately, that you and your Dad are OK. Take good care of your family. Surely we will miss your awesome den. It can be built up again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

OMG! sorry to hear about the fire! sad that everything is gone just like that. fortunately your dad and you are alright.
    Be strong and fight on!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia

Sorry to hear about what happened man. Good thing is you and your dad are OK. You can always start new.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Lithuania

Didint had insurance, today we have counted about 10 000€ worth items. No including house. This is big financial strike for my wallet. Not sure what to do next.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast