Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi to all

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    It'd been probably 2 months or more since I got back to fish keeping again. My family used to have aquarium a decade ago lol and then we just kind of stopped dealing with them (mostly from improper care as far as I know) here and there, until recently. :P

Anyway, right now I'm dealing with most of the maintenance for every aquarium we have (except for the 3ft tank containing blood parrots cichlids lol), while rearing livebearer fries. I am actually kind of amazed that I had managed to get the guppies from those wet market aquariums (some of the worst place to buy any fish, really) give birth to a pile of fries (which was something quite impossible for me at least more than half a decade ago) and live quite a while before dying from old age or sickness. Currently I have like approximately 100+ guppies and swordtail babies (with a miserable few platyfish fries) in 2 separate tanks: one where I dump everything together and one with a separator.

Also, my family have issues with the blood parrot cichlids laying eggs all the time. :S

Oh yeah, just a question though. What is this fella? I know it's most likely a goby but is there a specific name or species for it? It also likes to dig itself a cave under a stone I set for it, and often tries to chew algae wafer.
    Krah krah.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi to all

Freshwater Butterfly fish ? (Not very sure)
    Hehe, but yours was like digging the stones more to goby type of character .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Hi to all

Quote Originally Posted by Bbgobs View Post
    Freshwater Butterfly fish ? (Not very sure)
    Hehe, but yours was like digging the stones more to goby type of character .

Yep, it does. It also gets very offended by the panda corys in my tank snooping around too.
    Krah krah.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by CrowDemon View Post
    Yep, it does. It also gets very offended by the panda corys in my tank snooping around too.
    Where you got it ? I saw one a polyart going for $6 , quite tempted but i cant

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Bbgobs View Post
    Where you got it ? I saw one a polyart going for $6 , quite tempted but i cant

I got it at 181 Aquarium, it's the only one of its species in there AFAIK. Not sure if they'll bring it in again though.

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk
    Krah krah.