Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Hey everyone ! Greetings from Canada!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Canada

Hey everyone ! Greetings from Canada!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hey from Canada guys!
    I'm new to fish and I recently got my first aquarium a bit over a month ago. I recently added a few fish but according to some calculator I'm really overstocked but my fishy seem happy and fine ! Please take a look at my thread and maybe someone can help me out ? I'm also starting another aquarium soon and hoping to do some serious aquascaping! Here is the link to my thread about my overcrowded tank any advice is greatly appreciated I love my fish and really want to know what's best for them!

http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...ly-overstocked!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Hey everyone ! Greetings from Canada!

Welcome to AQ Infinicat !

Well , honestly , if you worry about overcrowding , you could get another tank , at least a larger sized one if possible . It would solve your overcrowding issue and also might have available space for new fishes too !

If you see yourself as a fishkeeper , long term wise , its better to invest in a multi level tank stand/rack . Gives you the availability to try different types of fish biotope that you may want .

Hope this helps !
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.