Advertise here

Advertise here
    Ouh yah im on 2 feet tank too ( 90L)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Recommendation for HOB filter

Anyone knows of any shop to repair hang on back filter filter pump/motor?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Can search Serangoon north area, some of the shops sell spare parts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Just in case you guys still looking out for TIdal.

Saw on Fresh N MArine FB page some pictures with the seachem people, i saw tidal

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

After reading online reviews and youtube, I bought Fluval C4 for my 50L tank with an excellent deal from C328.
    I was inspired by the running stream concept when I was in Japan and Fluval C4 creates a similar effect to my tank. Using a C4 with 1000L/Hr flowrate on a 50L tank seems like an extreme overkill but my fishes seems to have accustomed to it.

What I like about Fluval C4?
    1. Running Stream Effect from outlet. ( Very nice under good lighting and excellent surface agitation)
    2. 5W power consumption for a 1000L/hr flowrate, this is hard to beat with my canister which needs at least 18W power.
    3. Good source of consumables - easy to buy biofoams to replace.
    4. Easy to set up and Easy to maintain and 5 stage filtration in a small package ( I love the indicator alert to remind me to wash the biofoam when it is clogged).
    5. Solid construction.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by kohbk View Post
    After reading online reviews and youtube, I bought Fluval C4 for my 50L tank with an excellent deal from C328.
    I was inspired by the running stream concept when I was in Japan and Fluval C4 creates a similar effect to my tank. Using a C4 with 1000L/Hr flowrate on a 50L tank seems like an extreme overkill but my fishes seems to have accustomed to it.

What I like about Fluval C4?
    1. Running Stream Effect from outlet. ( Very nice under good lighting and excellent surface agitation)
    2. 5W power consumption for a 1000L/hr flowrate, this is hard to beat with my canister which needs at least 18W power.
    3. Good source of consumables - easy to buy biofoams to replace.
    4. Easy to set up and Easy to maintain and 5 stage filtration in a small package ( I love the indicator alert to remind me to wash the biofoam when it is clogged).
    5. Solid construction.

for my 50L 2' tank i went with a fluval C2. does the job well, and dosent bother the fish. I'm of the old school of having multiple filters if needed. for example, should i upgrade to a 4' tank, i'd rather have 2x C2 than 1 C4

with proper maintainence and occasional vacuuming you wont have a problem. some people complain about noise from the hagen C series, but its mostly due to poor priming. take out the impeller and rinse. another plus point is that almost all the parts are available online as spares

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12