4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Atman cf 800

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Is this canister good, spare part available?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Atman cf 800

I have 2 Atman canisters running on two different setups. One since 2011 and the other 2015. Both working great and never had a problem. Not too sure on the spare parts though. Never had to buy one. However, if I remember correctly, NA might sell them.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Using an Atman CF800 canister on my 2ft ard 90+ to 100l tank since 2007. Pushing the water thru a chiller too. So far no problem therefore do not have the need to search for any spare parts yet.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

for a 4 feet cf 1200 is sufficient , thats the biggest model ?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

I got two 3337 bought like in 2005, still using them. My only problem with it was the stupid impeller ~ the white portion of the impeller came off from the magnet causing it to have the rattling noise. Changed a few times until gave up and left it as it is. They are very good value for money filters except for the impeller problem. Hope they fixed the issue with the new models. Would be good to hear reviews from other owners.

Btw the spare parts can be purchased from Nature Aquarium but it's better to double check with them again what spares they carry.
    Admiring my Fishes calm the Beast within me

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by aquarius View Post
    I got two 3337 bought like in 2005, still using them. My only problem with it was the stupid impeller ~ the white portion of the impeller came off from the magnet causing it to have the rattling noise. Changed a few times until gave up and left it as it is. They are very good value for money filters except for the impeller problem. Hope they fixed the issue with the new models. Would be good to hear reviews from other owners.

Btw the spare parts can be purchased from Nature Aquarium but it's better to double check with them again what spares they carry.
    i see , was seeking info for a friend , he bought a used one , heard rattle noise , but very good outlet flow .