Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia

Greetings from Philippines!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi Guys! I am Alex from Philippines. I have just recently gotten interested in planted tanks. And most of the setup I see are so beautiful and got me wanting to start with the aquarium hobby again.

Like some of the members here, I am also new to aquascaping and I am looking into setting up a 30x15x15 aquarium my friend gave me. I am not new to aquariums but my setup before was just clean the glass, pour the sand, fill with water, put the pump, put the fish and that's it rolleyes.gif . That was years ago. And now I am totally blank on starting up a new one.

So, I'm gonna head out and read topics now and I really hope that I can get to learn new and many things here which I would very grateful and I hope I can contribute also in the future.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia

Re: Greetings from Philippines!

Quote Originally Posted by SantaMonicaHelp View Post
    Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum

How is your research going?
    Is the aquarium life popular in Philippines?

Zhenya
    Hello Zhenya,

Thanks for the welcome.

Research was good. I was able to find some good reads and YT videos about it. And glad to say that i have successfully setup my first tank.

-Alex-
    Aquarium life/Aquascaping isstarting to boom in the Philippines. Found an FB group dedicated to it.