Feedback Score
    Country
    Indonesia

Greeting From Indonesia

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi Guys, Its Been A While since The Last Visit To This Forum. Good To Know that the Forum is Still Exist and getting Better ...

I left Singapore In 2004, for The Past 9 Years Singapore Gives me A Good Impression & Memories.

I started My Aquascape Hobby in 2001 from My Good Friend and Also my Boss. Have Been In the Hobby Until Now. Expired my Aquascape Tank For the Last 2 years but About to start Again soon ...

Anyway Good to be Back ...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Greeting From Indonesia

Its hard to just quit this hobby I know. Haha!
    Where in Indonesia are you? So have you started your tank yet?

Curious to know what kind of stocks there are from the different shops available back in your country..

I did visit some in Grogol Jakarta. Those rows of 4 shops near Pasar Grogol. Quite impressive I must say.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    Indonesia

Jamboy, I think Once you are into this Hobby theres No Turning Back hahahaha ...

I Came From Central Java, About 3hrs Drive West of Yogyakarta. We Get plenty varieties Of Plants from Local Farm in Bogor Area. I dont really go to Grogol Area for Decent Plants. If you Visit Jakarta, You Should Try Sumenep (Close to Grand Indonesia Mall). Its fish Market, So Mostly about fish and Aquascape.

You Seem to know Jakarta Pretty Well =)

About To Start my Tank soon. We are Having Babies thats why u Decided to Pause the Hobby for awhile. but again like You said, Hard To Quit. Gathering Some Plants Too from The Wild

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Waow congratz on the baby!
    Dont worry about the tank. It will come about eventually.

I almost went to Sumenep the other time if not for the heavy rain and was advised there is no point going.

It is good to hear that the fish hobby there is picking up very well. Recently people were already into aquascaping and monter fish!! Apart from the usual bettas and kois.
    I will definitely pay Sumenep a visit next time in Jakarta. Thanks for this valuable info!

Do update us with your tank yaa.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Indonesia

Hi Zhenya, The Aquarium World Is Alwayd Popular In Indonesia. Even Aquascaping Is getting better and they Have Their Own Style Too which is Unique. Currently My Tank is Empty ... Planning to start 1 - 2 Months Time. my Favourite Size, 60 x 30 x 30 Tank =)

These Are My Latest 2 Setup.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Impressive!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I like the tall lighting stands that hooked into the aquarium tank sides. Interesting design.