Country
    Singapore

pH Meters

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all,

Sharing a source to get pH meters and also related fluids and accessories.

Recently spilled the soaking fluid for my PetFran pH meter. The meter does not come with extra soaking fluid, only what comes with it in the soaking cap. Frankly, if I hadn't spilled it, it would have runned out eventually since a few drops will always cling to the meter and be lost when you remove the cap. I tried contacting PetFran distributor to buy extra fluid or at least information on where I can get it. Unfortunately, I haven't received a reply.

Fortuitously, an unrelated Google search led me to another company that is selling the same meter but under a different branding (https://www.testmeter.sg/webshaper/s...roductItem=232). And bonus: they actually sell the soaking fluid. (Disclaimer: besides the fact the two meters look exactly the same, I have no other evidence that they are the same. I also understand the soaking liquid is different for different manufacturers. However, I will take the very high chance the meters come from the same OEM.)

I'm sharing the link, in case anybody else is looking for pH meters, TDS meters, pH buffers, soaking fluid, etc. I looked at a few items and some come in complete sets with pH buffers for calibration, extra soaking liquid, etc. The price looks reasonable, but I haven't paid attention to the price of pH meters at the LFS recently. At the time of this post, they offer free delivery for purchases above $30 in SG.

Go visit: https://www.testmeter.sg/
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: pH Meters

Thanks Vinz ! It even has Geiger counter , something I always want to have , due to work nature .
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.