So whenever I have questions about aquarium stuff and normal enquires, i always google it and the first forum that always appear is Aquaticquotient. I just want to share my experience with bloodworms and ask how to cycle a tank in 1-2 weeks. So last week, I left my frozen bloodworms in a Styrofoam box on the table for a good 20 hours. When i returned from my trip to malaysia, I openend up the styrofoam box. And the ice had already melt. The styrofoam box felt warm instead of the a slight chillness I was expecting. And the bloodworms simply smell bad. So i put it in a plastic container as usual and stuffed it into the freezer, as expected, the bloodworms did not freeze at all and still smelled really bad. The colour of my blood parrot even faded after I fed them with that. All in all, once you are unable to freeze your bloodworms in cubes and they smell bad, just simply throw them all as they are no good to your fishes already. Bloodworms in our local fish stores cost a mere dollar compared to the price of our fishes in Singapore.
Lastly, I would like to ask advice for cycling a new tank and i need How to guides for Dummys ( As I am a Dummy ). By the way, no one seems to really know the polyart aquarium at Yishun. Although it is the same shop name as C328. ( It's a branch I guess? )