Hi everyone, new here and have a few questions I hope the da jie da ge here can help:

1. Where to buy 4ft / 4.5ft tank (2ft width and 2ft height) in Singapore with cabinet? How much is it total? Is it cheaper to buy tank and cabinet separately?
Heard that 4.5ft need custom-make so more expensive - true? One place quoted me $400 for 4.5ft tank, after add cabinet become $1.3k. Is this price ok?

2. I keep 2 red eared sliders in 120 gallon tank and need a canister filter rated at least 260-360 gallons. Heard API Filstar xp XL, Fluval FX6 and Eheim are popular choices. Which filter do you recommend?
As I'm a newbie, am hoping for a filter that is easier to use especially when changing media. The cost of media replacement must not be too expensive also. I heard API easiest to use, and Eheim hardest to use - true or not?

3. What is the average price for API Filstar xp XL / Fluval FX6 in LFS (I don't want to be scammed!), and where to buy from?
F&M sell Fluval FX6 for $520, but cannot seem to find other online shops selling API Filstar xp XL.

Thank you!!