Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Model Nos. L200, L177 & L046

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    guys/gals, notice my L200 seems to be clearing some algae off my nana leaves! L200 eat algae also huh? yeah![]

anyone ever put pleco in a 1.5ft or even 16inch tank? i thinking of getting maybe a L200 into those tanks when the otos (1 each at present) decide to migrate to fish heaven later. otos are not hardy lah!

yeah, RAIN (!), this L200 is so very nice lah! so how?[] [] [] and since he's not as bold as my cories, he always gets a whole sera viformo tablet in front of his face when he's hidding during makan time! but my cories' food-sense is super good![]

now my next target is a gold nugget! in this crazy weather, going to gan's will send me into another week's of mc, so i'll try my luck at the lfs.[]

plecomania!!![]
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    i thk its a little too small for even a pleco, coryfav. especially if u r intending to keep other fish inside too. LSZ's pleco (gibby) has being attacked b4 even in a 4' tank. so its depends on what other fish ur keeping it with
    To each her own fish !
    petfrd

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hey coryfav, is it really true that your L200 is attacking green spot algae? I'm asking cos my section of oto has been hit by snipers recently, took a few casualties. Thinking of reinforcing with some algae-eating pleco with better camouflage colours [:]
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    rain, my 1.5ft only has 3 kuhlis, 4 (still small) green laser c. aeneus and neon tetras. so how? oh, and 1 small oto.

hwchoy, not sure what algae my L200 ate. just that my nana leaves had been having some algae and "spotty" came along and cleaned all of them![] i know he's not starving cos he gets his food in front of his face...[]
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/10/2002 10:53:40 PM

hwchoy, not sure what algae my L200 ate. just that my nana leaves had been having some algae and "spotty" came along and cleaned all of them![] i know he's not starving cos he gets his food in front of his face...[]
    ----------------
    but you're pretty sure he ate some kind of algae? well the L200 looks pretty nice and I'd like to get a small one. Would it fight with the fartowella? And how big would this guy grow to? And how $$? thanx.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    well, the algae on the leaves had been there from my old 2ft tank with the original occupants. now in the 3ft, L200 is the only "new kid on the block" and i saw him climbing up my nana plants...

i didn't expect him to eat algae, cos i never thought of him as an "algae eater".[] maybe should get the opinion of more experienced pleco keepers? akoh-san?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/10/2002 11:13:06 PM

i didn't expect him to eat algae, cos i never thought of him as an "algae eater".[] maybe should get the opinion of more experienced pleco keepers? akoh-san?
    ----------------
    Hi all !, L200 is omni hence that explain why !. I feed alot of vege. ( namely cucumber, lettuce, potato, pea etc ) to my plecos! and did noticed that the L200 munch on cucumber !.
    hwchoy ! max. size for L200 is about 6 " to 7 ", understand from previous thread , Ben of TB is asking for 35 bucks ! for 2" to 3", imo it's a " good buy " ! Cheers []

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )