Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Enquire about plants from Oriental Aquarium used in Aquarealm ADA live scape

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Enquire about plants from Oriental Aquarium used in Aquarealm ADA live scape

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi,

Anyone able to advise me if Oriental Aquarium allows walk in for purchase of plants?
    Having seen their plants being used during the recent Aquarealm ADA live scape really interest me a lot, especially for their ferns and nana.

I hope to get quite a lot of ferns and nana and hope to get it from farms.

Is Teo's farm still around?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Enquire about plants from Oriental Aquarium used in Aquarealm ADA live scape

nope, the Oriental farm is not open for public. also if not mistaken they did not supply local market.

Teo farm, if not mistaken close down a while ago.
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Enquire about plants from Oriental Aquarium used in Aquarealm ADA live scape

Hi Shadow and friends, any suggestion for bulk purchase of nana petite and needle or trident ferns? example 20 pots each?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

I'm sure you can order nana petite from C328, but needle and trident would be tough to get. Best get from fellow hobbyist.
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I'm sure you can order nana petite from C328, but needle and trident would be tough to get. Best get from fellow hobbyist.
    Neither needle nor trident ferns are hard to get, cause I have plenty in my tank. LFS do sell them in abundance. You just need to know which farm is currently growing them. Both these ferns are more attractive than the java and narrow ferns and will cost alot more than your usual $2.50 per pot.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by torque6 View Post
    Neither needle nor trident ferns are hard to get, cause I have plenty in my tank. LFS do sell them in abundance. You just need to know which farm is currently growing them. Both these ferns are more attractive than the java and narrow ferns and will cost alot more than your usual $2.50 per pot.
    Hi Torgue6, thanks for advise, do you know which farm in Singapore currently still available that allows walk in for those ferns?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

If after Nanas & ferns, just go to Capricorn in Pasir Ris, they supply to LFS in SG

Quote Originally Posted by adidasvintage View Post
    Hi Torgue6, thanks for advise, do you know which farm in Singapore currently still available that allows walk in for those ferns?