Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Resun mini 200

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi Bros and sis , I just gotten my "New" chiller from carousell but soon after using I notice that the chiller kick in only 2degree above set temperature ie : I set 25 tank need to reach 27 before it will kick in . Is there any setting I can do ?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Resun mini 200

My chiller also works the same way 2 degree difference then it will kick in and cool it down. I don't think theres nothing much that can be done because if its 1 degree kick in it will be on almost every 15mins but mine only kicks in once every hour.

That being said, I think you can install an external sensor that can be connected to the receiver of the chiller for better measurement.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Gabs View Post
    My chiller also works the same way 2 degree difference then it will kick in and cool it down. I don't think theres nothing much that can be done because if its 1 degree kick in it will be on almost every 15mins but mine only kicks in once every hour.

That being said, I think you can install an external sensor that can be connected to the receiver of the chiller for better measurement.

Oh I tot able to do settings , How much you set at ? Strange mine kick in like 3-4 time / day only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I guess it also depends on the surrounding temperature, but i set mine to about 27 degrees, currently my tank only has 5 albino cory, 3 cherry burb, 3 panda cory and 4 oto in a 2 ft x 1 ft x 1 ft.

Did you manage to get your hands on the instruction manual for your chiller?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Mine is set at 25 , nope i didn't get the instruction manual . The seller lost it

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Mine is set at 25 , nope i didn't get the instruction manual . The seller lost it