Feedback Score
    Country
    United States

Unique Decorations

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hey everyone, I have been looking at all of the photos of peoples amazing tanks on here and I was wondering, what was the most unique/cool decorations you have ever owned or seen? My favorites are the underwater rivers, it is such a cool idea and it actually looks pretty neat. I have seen some really cool skulls/skeletons before as well. Oh and Glow in the Dark Geodes! What are some of the cooler, more unique aquarium decorations that you guy have seen?

Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    Country
    United States

Re: Unique Decorations

Hey everyone, I have been looking at all of the photos of peoples amazing tanks on here and I was wondering, what was the most unique/cool decorations you have ever owned or seen? My favorites are the underwater rivers, it is such a cool idea and it actually looks pretty neat. I have seen some really cool skulls/skeletons before as well. Oh and Glow in the Dark Geodes! What are some of the cooler, more unique aquarium decorations that you guy have seen?
    My friend got a flyer for a new farmers market near him at the end of October that he told me about, and I went there and found this really cool old man who carves and paints soapstone to make really neat designs. I asked for his contact details to see more of his work and he told me that most stuff gets sold online, and since he doesn't have a website yet it all gets uploaded onto places like Ebay and Craigslist. I had to buy some pieces while I was there and am having some more delivered to me soon, the guy is so talented its amazing! Will upload pics as soon as it all arrives.