Before starting the introduction, first I want to apologize for my lack of support. Recently I joined this forum and without saying an introduction, immediately created a thread titled "wild betta" in the anabantoids forum. So this is my apology.

Introduce, this is not my personal account. This is my community account. I come from Tangerang city, Indonesia. I do not speak english very much, so I apologize if there are some wrong words.

I just planned to start a project collecting wild betta. And I have adopted several pairs of wild betta that enter in complex coccina. And maybe there will be more of my collections.

I hope to get friends who have been struggling with wild betta, or who have just been interested in wild betta. I am very open to make friendship to anyone. I need a lot of discussion and additional knowledge from my friends, because my knowledge is very little and I am new in this hobby. Hopefully there are many friends who can help me in this matter. I say thanks as much as possible to my friends. And apologize once again for my bad english.