Hi, I used to keep a small mixed community tank over forty years ago. Recently. when cleaning out the shed I came across my daughters kiddie betta tank that had been gathering dust for the past ten years. I washed it out, bought it indoors and renamed it a nano tank. I like plants but had not successfully grown any algae free. That was all pre internet, now there is so much more easily obtainable information and the advent of co2. So I filled the Aqua 40 tank (6 - 7 gallons) with tropica plants, jbl manado, and fitted cheap but it works vista co2, a few weeks later I took the lid off the tank and added a chihios rgb light and a series A light. Watching to see how it gets on, I have added three happy amano shrimp and a nerite snail but the tank is so small that I don't know about fish, maybe a few amber tetras. I planted some monte carlo It is doing well in the shade but is growing very small leaves under full light. Anyone got any ideas? I am dosing the tank with aquascaper all in one ferts and have a small internal filter pump and a heater.