Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Recommended Online shop?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Pretty new back to aquarium tank after many years.

Dun have a car so sometimes I go online to shop for products. Havent't really tried a lot but went to a few sites, tried 1 actually but not to my expectation. Long delivery time and no respond from the shop when queried status. However that shop does carries a lot of products especially ada ones.

So here I am, asking you experienced players where do you guys go usually for online or any good big shops in Singapore good for

1) General Equipments like canister, co2 kit, or HOB filters or even small items like valve...
    2) Plants (healthy and many to choose from)
    3) Fish - (this one everywhere got sell normal fish so no issue)
    4) nice rocks
    5) nice driftwoods
    6) ADA products

Btw, I live in tampines area. Nearby Blk 201 got a KK pet shop, pretty decent but dun have a lot for 2,4,5 and 6.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Recommended Online shop?

Fresh and Marine, DE aquatics (new life spectrum distributor) and Fishy Business (loaded with ADA products but sometimes slow response time; best to call) or Carousel and Facebook ASAP group.

Tampines side KK pet shop is good but some stuff are expensive.

East Ocean Aquatics have the largest assortment of Tropica brand plants. No pest, no snail but price of these plants are at least 8 times that of Capricorn Aquarium or other LFS.

Aquatic Ave have rare fishes now and then.

Nanyang Aquarium just move to north side, they have the widest selection of accessories + fish with 5-10% off.

That Aquarium has 2 branches now, one at Changi and the other at Y618. Members get some discount.

ADA products is nice but expensive, so I chose VIV for their glass ware as they are almost the same. ADA has slightly better clarity though but doesn't warrant that 8x in price premium. ADA tanks are comparable to custom make tanks by Coral Reefs aquarium and Wee Yang.

Nice drift woods you can try Sunpets (Ken), they use to be located next to Nanyang but have now moved to a even ulu location.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Sorry forgot Toh Aquarium. Uncle from Clementi C328 started this own business near Geylang Bahru mrt. Nice fish shop.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

great info. Thanks